"I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it." (Alice)
Open 7 days a week
Book on-line to make sure of your place. We also take phone bookings.
The Jabberwock demands the following price for children to enter his lair:
Under 1 years: FREE
1-2 years: £4.50
2-3 years: £5.50
4-5 years: £6.50
5+ years: £6.95
Having fun and keeping everyone safe
We hope, as always, that parents and carers can relax as their children have fun in a safe environment. We have worked hard to ensure everyone will be as safe as possible.
• Admission is now normally by pre-booking on-line. This is to make sure we can restrict numbers of children on the play frame to a lower, safer number than usual and to make sure tables are well spaced.
• Choose your preferred time online and book your time slot.
• Tell us how many adults and children will be coming along and pay online.
• You will still be able to walk in without booking, but only if there is sufficient space. We strongly recommend you pre-book to avoid tears from disappointed children!
• If you or any member of your party feels unwell, please let us know and do not attend. We will be happy to transfer your booking to another time. By booking, you confirm that you believe all members of your party are well enough to attend and no-one has possible symptoms of Covid-19.
When you arrive
• Please arrive and leave as promptly as possible to your chosen booking time because late arrivals cannot extend their play session.
• Please use the hand sanitiser when you arrive.
• If you decide to visit but have not pre-booked online, and there is space for your family, you’ll still be made very welcome. Please note we can only take payment by credit card payment at reception and in the café meantime.
At your table
We are committed to providing a safe environment where you can relax whilst your children have fun. If you have any cause for concerns, or suggestions for improvements, please tell any member of staff or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you think we’re doing well, we’re really pleased to know that too!