"I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it." (Alice)
We now have 3 play sessions to pick from:
Session 1: 9.30am-11am
Session 2: 11.30am-1pm
Session 3: 2pm-3.30pm
Open 6 days a week
Closed on Tuesdays
The Jabberwock demands the following price for children to enter his lair:
Under 1 years: FREE
1-2 years: £3.95
2-3 years: £4.95
4-5 years: £5.95
5+ years: £6.50
During Covid restrictions, you’ll be able to book on-line from Tuesday afternoons from about 3pm for any play session until the following Monday afternoon. We also take phone bookings, but please note we are closed on Tuesdays.
We’re making some changes to keep everyone safe
We hope, as always, that parents and carers can relax as their children have fun in a safe environment. We have worked hard to ensure everyone will be as safe as possible. Regular customers will notice we have made some changes whilst we were closed.
• Admission is now normally by pre-booking on-line. This is to make sure we can restrict numbers of children on the play frame to a lower, safer number than usual and to make sure tables are well spaced.
• Choose your preferred time online and book your time slot.
• Tell us how many adults and children will be coming along and pay online.
• You will still be able to walk in without booking, but only if there is sufficient space. We strongly recommend you pre-book to avoid tears from disappointed children!
• If you or any member of your party feels unwell, please let us know and do not attend. We will be happy to transfer your booking to another time. By booking, you confirm that you believe all members of your party are well enough to attend and no-one has possible symptoms of Covid-19.
When you arrive
• Please arrive and leave as promptly as possible to your chosen booking time, because late arrivals cannot extend their play session. This is because we need extra time to deep clean tables and chairs between customers’ bookings.
• One of our staff will greet you and take you to your clean table.
• Please use the hand sanitiser when you arrive and wear a mask unless you’re seated at your table.
• If you have not pre-booked online on arrival and there is space for your family, please note we can only take payment by credit card payment at reception and in the café meantime.
At your table
• You’ll find a green wipe-clean notice, showing your table and chairs have been deep-cleaned ready for your visit. Please turn it over to the red side when you arrive and fill in your contact details.
• A disposable menu will be waiting for you on your table.
• We are committed to providing a safe environment where you can relax whilst your children have fun. If you have any cause for concerns, or suggestions for improvements, please tell any member of staff or email us on email@example.com